A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mildener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mildener is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mildener
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mildener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mildener, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mildener graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mildener has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Mildener MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry Mildener practice?
- Dr. Barry Mildener has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Mildener practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Oakdale, NY.
See Oakdale Psychiatrists.