A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mildener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mildener is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mildener, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mildener graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mildener has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Mildener MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry Mildener practice?
- Dr. Barry Mildener has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Mildener practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Oakdale, NY.
See Oakdale Psychiatrists.