A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Morguelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Morguelan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Morguelan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morguelan graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morguelan has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Morguelan MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Morguelan practice?
- Dr. Barry Morguelan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Morguelan practices Gastroenterology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Monterey Park Gastroenterologists.