A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Munn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Munn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Munn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Munn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry G Munn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry G. Munn practice?
- Dr. Barry Munn has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Munn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.