A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Myers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Bruce Myers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry B. Myers practice?
- Dr. Barry Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Myers practices Ophthalmology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Ophthalmologists.