A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Myers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Bruce Myers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry B. Myers practice?
- Dr. Barry Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Myers practices Ophthalmology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Ophthalmologists.