Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Hyman
Dr. Barry Hyman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Hyman is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Park Plaza Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Hyman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Barry Hyman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. A Cheema
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0 mi52
Dr. B Alvarez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi48
Dr. Stanley Zimmerman
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi58