A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Barry Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Hyman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Hyman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hyman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Noel Hyman MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry N. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Barry Hyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Hyman practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Ophthalmologists.