Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 5th, 2011

I have been in the health care field for over 30 years and after finding Dr. Nahin I have finally found the doctor that fits all of my needs. He has a great staff, Dr. Nahin has a great bedside manner and I feel when I have an appointment with him I am number #1. He spends time to explain all of my concerns, gives me a chance to ask all my questions, and when I walk out of the office I feel 100% better (mentally). I have recommended his office to many others and have never had any negative feed back. The only downfall is the wait time when you are initially calling to talk to someone. But after that you are personally taken care all the way through. Dr. Nahin is very good at all call backs and he does personally call you even if it is after hours. LOVE IT!!

Such a cuddle bear! show details Such a cuddle bear!
Dec 29th, 2010

He's so sweet! I can't get over how well he just listened to me! I've had so many horrible doctor experiences. He just sat and listened, he TRULY CARES about you! oh he's so great! I'm so happy I picked him for my primary care!

He is the best show details He is the best
by Reza Parvizi on Nov 18th, 2009

He has always been responsive and caring and has taken care of several issues that I had. Recently he found out that I had a Hernia! I didn't even know I had it! But I felt some lower abdominal pain.He cares and he is extremely intelligent my family nad I love Dr. Nahin. His simply the best.

Excellent MD show details Excellent MD
Sep 11th, 2009

Dr. Nahin is thorough and caring. He listens and answers all questions and is very good with follow-up.

Dr. Nahin is fabulous! show details Dr. Nahin is fabulous!
by Citysearch User on Nov 5th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have been seeing Dr. Nahin for many years and he always goes above and beyond to accomodate me. He listens to my concerns and always trie...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Outstanding Doctor! show details Outstanding Doctor!
by Emily C. on Aug 12th, 2008

Dr. Nahin has been my primary care physician for 10 years. I recommend him to anyone looking for a good GP. He is very compassionate and kind. He answers all of my questions. He always returns my phone calls (even long distance).

Outstanding physician show details Outstanding physician
by Howard on May 18th, 2008

Dr. Nahin took a great deal of time before, during and after my physical exam. He answered all my questions in a manner that was understandable. His staff were very friendly and efficient.