Dr. Barry Norris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

September 4th, 2015
I like Dr. Norris but they NEVER answer the phone and it takes FOREVER to get a call back.

September 3rd, 2015
Condescending jerk
Repeated the phrase, "You shouldn't be able to afford this" and told me I was lucky I was "grandfathered in"? Condescending and shaming are the two best words to describe Mr. Norris.

October 31st, 2013
High Cholesterol
Dr Norris is pretty nice, but he never seems to remember ANYTHING about me everytime I visit. Always asks the same questions. Andrew is the best one in the whole office, of 3 people. Very nice guy. Dr Norris seems to be in it for the money, They will NOT under no circumstances refill your rx over the phone, you HAVE to go see him, ( even if you were just there a week and a half ago)! Now, his receptionist.. She's the mail reason why I can't stand to go there. While you're waiting to be seen by Dr Norris, she'll answer the phone, huff and puff, deep sigh, talk to herself. Shuffle her papers around on her desk, real loud, like she's irritated at the world. She ALWAYS ( ok, 8 out of 10 times) get the rx's wrong, that she calls in to the pharmacy. Then you end up waiting at the pharmacy longer when they have to call the Dr's office to get it straight. When you are checking out, ( to get your next appt, which is usually within 1-2 weeks), If the phone should ring ring, she will just stop helping you, and take the phone call. This happened to me, and I had to stand there and listen to her for 15 minutes, then another call came in, then she started making an appt for the next patient who was behind me! She is the main reason, I can't stand walking in that office.. Not to mention, she never greets me, when I walk in to their office, but she sure as heck greets EVERYONE else, with warm welcoming smiles. Not me! I didn't do anything wrong! I do NOT recommend this office at all. Hope this helps.

November 22nd, 2011
rude and disrespectful man!

February 20th, 2010
Happy Camper
I found Dr. Norris' office to be both friendly, comfortable, and on time. He was able to quickly diagnose an unusual condition, and spent time extra time explaining it to me and choose options that I could afford.

September 17th, 2009
This man has major anger issues. He is really rude and scary. He refuses to listen and gets very angry if you don't agree with him. He over medicates and thinks he is an authority on everything.

July 19th, 2009
I HAD TWO VISITS AND HAD TO WAIT FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR EACH TIME. HIS BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE HORRIBLE WITH KIDS..