Family Practitioner

2930 Park Ave
Soquel, CA 95073
831-475-7400
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  High Cholesterol  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2013

Dr Norris is pretty nice, but he never seems to remember ANYTHING about me everytime I visit. Always asks the same questions. Andrew is the best one in the whole office, of 3 people. Very nice guy. Dr Norris seems to be in it for the money, They will NOT under no circumstances refill your rx over the phone, you HAVE to go see him, ( even if you were just there a week and a half ago)! Now, his receptionist.. She's the mail reason why I can't stand to go there. While you're waiting to be seen by Dr Norris, she'll answer the phone, huff and puff, deep sigh, talk to herself. Shuffle her papers around on her desk, real loud, like she's irritated at the world. She ALWAYS ( ok, 8 out of 10 times) get the rx's wrong, that she calls in to the pharmacy. Then you end up waiting at the pharmacy longer when they have to call the Dr's office to get it straight. When you are checking out, ( to get your next appt, which is usually within 1-2 weeks), If the phone should ring ring, she will just stop helping you, and take the phone call. This happened to me, and I had to stand there and listen to her for 15 minutes, then another call came in, then she started making an appt for the next patient who was behind me! She is the main reason, I can't stand walking in that office.. Not to mention, she never greets me, when I walk in to their office, but she sure as heck greets EVERYONE else, with warm welcoming smiles. Not me! I didn't do anything wrong! I do NOT recommend this office at all. Hope this helps.

Nov 22nd, 2011

rude and disrespectful man!

|  Happy Camper  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2010

I found Dr. Norris' office to be both friendly, comfortable, and on time. He was able to quickly diagnose an unusual condition, and spent time extra time explaining it to me and choose options that I could afford.

Sep 17th, 2009

This man has major anger issues. He is really rude and scary. He refuses to listen and gets very angry if you don't agree with him. He over medicates and thinks he is an authority on everything.

Jul 19th, 2009

I HAD TWO VISITS AND HAD TO WAIT FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR EACH TIME. HIS BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE HORRIBLE WITH KIDS..

Jul 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

BARRY NORRIS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT TREATING MY MOTHER URINARY TRACK INFECTION PROPERLY, NOW SHE ENTERED E.R. SEPTIC.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com