A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Northcutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Northcutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Northcutt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Northcutt graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Northcutt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry L Northcutt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Northcutt practice?
- Dr. Barry Northcutt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Northcutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Bethany, OK.
See Edmond Surgeons.