A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Northcutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Northcutt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Northcutt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Northcutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Northcutt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Northcutt graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Northcutt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry L Northcutt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Northcutt practice?
- Dr. Barry Northcutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Northcutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Surgeons.