Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Avoid at all costs!!!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2014

Very friendly, that's the only positive I can give him. My condition was accurately, however, he completely botched the surgery, and my condition is worse than it was prior to seeing him. I deeply regret choosing him. I'm in constant pain and horribly scarred! The surgery was a waste of time and money. Avoid at all costs!

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2014

I waited three hours to be seen and was very rude.

|  Mrs James  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

My overall pee and post care has been excellent, both of my surgeries have gone well with no complications related to the procedures.

|  Dr BARRY Ollver services  |  show details
by L. FREEMAN on Feb 2nd, 2013

WENT TO DR OLIVER FOR A CYST IN MY LEG; HE ACCURATELY DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM . FOUND HIM TO BE ACCURATE , RESPONSIVE, A DUKE ALUMNI, MILITARY VETERAN AND A FAMILY MAN.

|  Misrepresentation  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

Dr. Oliver represented himself as a back specialist, which he is not. Of course, I found that out only after paying for two useless office visits. Stay away from this guy!

|  Misrepresentation of practice  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

It took Dr. Oliver and his staff over a month and two appointments to finally tell me what I should have been told when I first called his office--that he is not a back specialist. I was very clear from the beginning that I was having severe back pain. I guess that he wanted to cheat me out of the cost of two office visits before he told me the truth. I am seeking a refund for both those visits which I paid in full out-of-pocket. I am NOT HAPPY!