A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Opell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Opell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opell
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Opell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Opell graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Opell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Barry Opell MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry B. Opell practice?
- Dr. Barry Opell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Opell practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.