A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Opell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Opell is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Opell graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Opell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Victory Memorial Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Barry Opell MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry B. Opell practice?
- Dr. Barry Opell has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Opell practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.