A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Oppenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Oppenheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Oppenheim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oppenheim graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Oppenheim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oppenheim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry Oppenheim practice?
Dr. Barry Oppenheim practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Ewing, NJ.
See Newtown Ophthalmologists.