A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Osherowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Osherowitz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osherowitz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osherowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Osherowitz graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Osherowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Marvin Osherowitz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Osherowitz practice?
- Dr. Barry Osherowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Osherowitz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Bossier City Internists and Bossier City Gastroenterologists.