A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Osherowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Osherowitz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osherowitz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Osherowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Osherowitz graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Osherowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Marvin Osherowitz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Osherowitz practice?
- Dr. Barry Osherowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Osherowitz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Bossier City Internists and Bossier City Gastroenterologists.