A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Central Montgomery Med Ctr, Lansdale, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry P Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry P. Green practice?
- Dr. Barry Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Green practices Family Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Family Physicians.