A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kaufman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Paul Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry P. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Barry Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kaufman practices Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.