A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kaufman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kaufman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Paul Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry P. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Barry Kaufman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kaufman practices Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ventnor City, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.