A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Pearson, BS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Chemical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pearson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Pathology Group
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Pearson BS and MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Pearson practice?
- Dr. Barry Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Pearson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Pathologists.