A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Pecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Pecha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Pecha, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecha graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pecha has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Pecha MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Pecha practice?
- Dr. Barry Pecha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Pecha practices Urology near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN.
See Jeffersonville Urologists.