A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Pecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Pecha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Pecha, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecha graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pecha has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pecha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance