A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Pernikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Pernikoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Pernikoff, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pernikoff graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pernikoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Pernikoff MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Pernikoff practice?
- Dr. Barry Pernikoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Pernikoff practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Plains, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.