A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry John Peterson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Barry Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Peterson practices Family Medicine near Rexburg, ID.
See Rexburg Primary Care Doctors.