A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Pierce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierce
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pierce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Pierce, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of California at Davis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry G Pierce MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry G. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Barry Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Pierce practices Psychiatry near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Psychiatrists.