Dr. Barry Pollard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Pollard?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Barry Pollard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016

Re: Elecia Hobert

Didn't take time to explain why she would need surgery, all but said she was wasting his time. Why what she needed was a dr, to explain what was wrong first, why she needed surgery, what happens if she don't have surgery. You know, the usual talk a GOOD dr. gives to reassure the patient. Make them feel like they want to help them. He's not that kinda dr. So if you want a uncaring and to busy to hear a patients fear dr., he's your man.

February 4th, 2015

Sorry Excuse for a Specialist

Dr. Pollard made me wait over a month in severe pain only to have someone from his office call me 2 days before the initial appointment saying he did not want me as a patient. This is an untrustworthy specialist I do not want to be discussing surgery with! In fact, I wouldn't let him wipe my backside after I had a bowel movement, much less anything more serious!

September 13th, 2009

I did not feel comfortable Dr. spent very little time with me, told me I needed back surgery and that was about it, the nurse did most of his talking in her office. Got a second opion and im glad I did.

July 18th, 2017