Dr. Barry Cooper Is this you?

Great office!

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Dr. Cooper is a top notch doc! He is extremely detail oriented and caring. he has a very quiet disposition, but there is no doubt in my mind he knows what he is doing. His office staff is the absolute best. they are extremely professional and on top of things. in fact, I have, never in my life, dealt with a office staff that was any better. they make appointments when you need them, deliver results in a timely manner and call in scripts immediately. I live far away from this office but I just can't bring myself to switch!

he can treat as well as a physician's assistant, i guess

Posted on June 11th, 2010

that dr cooper was named best of phila is mind boggling. certainly the vote didn't come from patients. i read that others were happy that he saw them on a sunday for pneumonia. like i said, i guess he can treat as well as a physician's assistant. most important qualifier of a top notch doc is ability to diagnose. dr. cooper doesn't have a clue. maybe as a family doc he doesn't need it. he expects those who want to ensure their health at a checkup to go to an internist. shame dr cooper wasn't able to become one. what's his rank in med school?

Thorough, careful, sensible, professional

Posted on August 25th, 2009

Barry Cooper runs an effective and responsible general practice. Whenever I have been really sick, I've been given an appointment right away, sometimes within hours. He maintains impeccable files (according to other doctors who know him) and insists on reviewing ALL prescriptions at each visit. He manages to avoid most of the mannerisms and trendy slogans that I find annoying at other practices. His staff knows me by name. Dr. Cooper will call a patient at home to monitor a condition, and is considerate of the patient's time. I wish more doctors would emulate his practice.

First class Dr.

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

I have been with Dr. Cooper since he began his practice in Abington. He has been an excellent physician. He has opened his office to me on a Sunday when I had pneumonia. Another time, he came to my house when I was too sick to go to the office. He always follows up with a call to find out how I am. He has diagnosed several problems before the so-called specialists have been able to do. I have referred other friends and family to Dr. Cooper, and they have been delighted to find such a wonderful physician. Also, his office staff is top notch. They are friendly and very professional. There is a good reason why he has been rated in Philadelphia Magazine as the Dr. most Dr.s and their families use.

try taking someone's pulse, doc

Posted on June 12th, 2009

if dr cooper had done so in three years he would have found i had an arterial blockage and require surgery

Posted on March 20th, 2009