A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Jacobs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Jacobs, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jacobs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Reuben Jacobs FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Barry Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Jacobs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.