A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Katz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Richard Katz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Katz practice?
- Dr. Barry Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Katz practices Gastroenterology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oviedo, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Gastroenterologists.