A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Paull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Paull, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paull graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Paull has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Ross Paull MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Paull practice?
- Dr. Barry Paull has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Paull practices Nuclear Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Nuclear Medicine Physicians.