A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Ray Smith MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Barry Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Barry Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.