A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Roger Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Barry Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Smith practices Ophthalmology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Ophthalmologists.