A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Roger Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Barry Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Smith practices Ophthalmology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Ophthalmologists.