A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Weiss, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Robert Weiss MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Barry Weiss has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barry Weiss practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.