A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Ramo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Ramo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramo
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Ramo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry W Ramo MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Ramo practice?
- Dr. Barry Ramo has 10 office locations.
Dr. Barry Ramo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, NM and Santa Fe, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.