A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rand is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rand
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rand, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rand has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Steven Rand MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Rand practice?
- Dr. Barry Rand has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Rand practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.