A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rayburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rayburn, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayburn
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rayburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rayburn, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayburn graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry K Rayburn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Rayburn practice?
- Dr. Barry Rayburn has 15 office locations.
Dr. Barry Rayburn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL and Talladega, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.