A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rayburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rayburn, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rayburn, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayburn graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Rayburn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry Rayburn practice?
- Dr. Barry Rayburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Rayburn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.