A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Reeve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Reeve is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Reeve, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeve graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Reeve has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Gordon Reeve MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry G. Reeve practice?
- Dr. Barry Reeve has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Reeve practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solana Beach, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.