A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Reiter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Reiter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Reiter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Reiter MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Reiter practice?
- Dr. Barry Reiter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Reiter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Dover, NJ.
See Denville Internists and Denville Oncologists.