A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Renz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Renz, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Renz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Renz graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Renz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Renz MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Barry Renz practice?
- Dr. Barry Renz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Renz practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.