A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Renz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Renz, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renz
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Renz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Renz graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Renz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Renz MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Barry Renz practice?
- Dr. Barry Renz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Renz practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.