A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Resnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Resnik, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Resnik, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnik graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Resnik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Isaac Resnik MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Resnik practice?
- Dr. Barry Resnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Resnik practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists and Miami Pediatric Specialists.