A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Riemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Riemer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Riemer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riemer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riemer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans