A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Riemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Riemer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Riemer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riemer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry L Riemer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Riemer practice?
- Dr. Barry Riemer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Riemer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Kenner Surgeons.