A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Riemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Riemer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riemer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riemer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Riemer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Riemer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riemer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry L Riemer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Riemer practice?
- Dr. Barry Riemer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Riemer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Kenner Orthopedic Surgeons.