A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Ring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Ring is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Ring, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ring graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ring has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Ring practice?
- Dr. Barry Ring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Ring practices Anesthesiology near Hobart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hobart Anesthesiologists.