inactive

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
The best Pain Management Doctor it is ....saved my life,started me with realism in Pain medicine, i dont know now to ever thank him ENOUGH !!!

October 20th, 2016
Old injury chronic pain ldy
I liked that he had the answers to all my questions right away, didn't hestate (I've seen many doctors) I had all my medical info, meds, mri, pt, injections etc-which makes a much clearer understanding for both. I felt he listened and was thorough. It was my first visit, so it was longer. We discussed some future treatment options and current. I went home happy

September 10th, 2016
finding relief
the pre-treatment exam was very complete. my nurse listened and answered all my questions. my treated area resulted in almost instant relief .since my visit my quality of near pain free life has been amazing. glad to have found this staff. will use this office in future.

July 2nd, 2016
Would benefit from anger management
Waited over an hour on more than one occasion. Witnessed Dr. Rings unprofessional behavior as he berated one of the office staff in front of patients and staff over a trivial matter. This would explain the high turnover rate of his office staff. When I finally was seen by the doctor, the examination was lame as if he was just going through the motions. It seems that writing prescriptions and keeping the patients coming back for more is the top priority.

March 24th, 2016
Best doctor ever
Dr. Ring is absolutely the best doctor I've been to in years. He pays close attention to what my needs are, offers various treatment options, and overall makes the entire experience a perfect one. His staff at the Hobart location is friendly, knowledgeable, extremely professional, and willing to help in any way. I honestly feel that those of you that have issues with Dr. Ring's practice are disgruntled because he doesn't mess around when it comes to prescriptions. If you want a real, wonderful doctor, then I highly recommend Ring. If you're looking to score some prescription pills to abuse or sell, then this office is not for you!!

March 17th, 2016
I've been seeing these wonderful doctors for several years, my experiences are always exceptional. He has always listened to me as the patient & talked over all issues that I have concerns for. I would highly recommend him he & his staff for all pain management needs

March 14th, 2016
Overall rating makes you give him one star to put your opinion. That also is a some it. You of him lol
Makes u at least rate one star. Our commebts help his rating. Absolutely run, dr ring is educated and has a valid license but the most narcissistic, disrespectful man. Hobart quit supporting him, he plans to open an office and store front by menards 61st. It's mind boggling, he has attached on to enough clients to financially b supported by this community. He picks and chooses his clients,

March 3rd, 2016
Scam don't walk in
Dr. Ring is a verbally abuser with his patients. His staff is a joke expecially is mng Lauren( who he is dating not Profesional at all) none are certified medical assistance they don't wear scrubs they wear hoodies to low cut tank tops and heavy makeup not considered professional. The computer system "inception" was down as a staff memeber said happens quiet often. Basically I would not recommend going inless you want to wait 3 hrs for the doctor to tell you about his personal life issues example: ex-wife. They also billed my insurance wrong so I had to deny the claim. This office needs a better system of staff. Also if your a doctor good hygiene is required for me .

February 1st, 2016
Worst office I have ever tried to work with. Rude!
Actually the worst office I have seen as far as. Cold and rude. They actually called to ask if I had my copay or if I wanted to cancel? That was my initial refferap appointment. The prescriptions were not obtainable had to send wife to 3 different pharmacists to get medicine. Waited in office 3 hrs first visit ridiculous.

October 29th, 2015
Run away
This is the most cocky doctor i have ever had the displeasure to meet...he blew out my wifes vains after making her wait for over two hours both appoitments...run away from this doctor as fast as u can

October 28th, 2015
knowledgable, down to earth, caring
It's hard to find a doctor who not only listens but spends time, truly cares, and is extremely educated & intelligent. I finally feel like I'm in good hands and that Dr Ring has my best interest. Dealing with serious spinal issues, rare disorders, and pain mgmt, it helps to have a doc who knows what he's talking about & truly wants to help & cares about each patients individual needs bc every-BODY is different. Something that is rarely recognized in the medical community these days from what I have encountered personally. I would absolutely recommend him to every family member or friend they needed to see a doc in this specialty!

August 23rd, 2015
I hope this helps
Dr. Ring is the MOST unprofessional Doctor I've ever met, he is running a circus, He lacks couth, tact, respect, listening skills, he is completely in ...