The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Rives
Dr. Barry Rives, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Henderson, NV. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rives is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus, Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Rives has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Rives has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barry Rives is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Shahid Malik
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi34
Dr. Manish Gupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi17
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi19