Dr. Barry Robertson MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Middletown, OH

2.9

December 7th, 2015
A wonderful staff and an excellent caring doctor.

December 7th, 2015
Great doctor and nursing staff, however the receptionist needs to be replaced. She is more intent upon talking to salesmen than to taking care of patients. An example is when you need to see the doctor for an injury or illness she may schedule an appointment for the next week if you are lucky. When you complain she tells you to go to the emergency room.

March 10th, 2015
Rude Staff
Rude staff, lack of customer service. I began by asking if they were accepting Caresource patients which they said they were. They insisted several times my insurance card had a current Dr which it clearly doesn't has I had in front of me. They first gave me a 3 month waiting period for an appointment which I accepted anyway. They responded by telling me to look elsewhere.

November 17th, 2011
Insurance
I would like to say that his staff is very rude. I have dealt with them over the phone in trying to resolve an insurance issue and they refuse to provide the insurance with the infomation that is required to process a claim. He may be a fine Dr. but his staff is part of the whole picture and I was not impressed. It has actually been several months and they still refuse to give the information needed to the insurance.