Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Rogers
Dr. Barry Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ripon, WI, with another office in Berlin, WI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Berlin Memorial Hospital, Bellin Hospital and Wild Rose Community Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...