A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Roper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Roper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roper
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Roper, FACS, MBA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roper graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roper has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry E Roper FACS, MBA, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry E. Roper practice?
- Dr. Barry Roper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Roper practices Ophthalmology near North Chesterfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA and Newport News, VA.