A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Roper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Roper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roper
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Roper, FACS, MBA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roper graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roper has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry E Roper FACS, MBA, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry E. Roper practice?
- Dr. Barry Roper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Roper practices Ophthalmology near North Chesterfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Allen, VA.