A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rosenblum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Rosenblum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Rosenblum DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Barry Rosenblum has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Rosenblum practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians.