A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Rosenblum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Rosenblum practice?
Dr. Barry Rosenblum practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians, Van Nuys General Practitioners, and Van Nuys Preventive Medicine Specialists.