A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rosenblum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Rosenblum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Rosenblum practice?
Dr. Barry Rosenblum practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians.