A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Ross, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Ross DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Ross practice?
- Dr. Barry Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Ross practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Physiatrists.