Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Rossman
Dr. Barry Rossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ, with other offices in Princeton, NJ and Cranbury, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Rossman is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Rossman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...