A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rossman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Boston University . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rossman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Rossman practice?
Dr. Barry Rossman practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranbury, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.