A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rossman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Boston University . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rossman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Rossman MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Rossman practice?
- Dr. Barry Rossman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Rossman practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranbury, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.