A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rostek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rostek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rostek, DO, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostek graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rostek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Rostek DO and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Rostek practice?
- Dr. Barry Rostek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Rostek practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.