A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rovner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rovner, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rovner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rovner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rovner, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Macular Degeneration
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rovner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry W Rovner MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Rovner practice?
- Dr. Barry Rovner has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Rovner practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.