A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rovner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rovner, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Macular Degeneration
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rovner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry W Rovner MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Rovner practice?
- Dr. Barry Rovner has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Rovner practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.