A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rovner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rovner, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rovner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rovner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans