A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rozantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Rozantine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozantine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozantine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozantine graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rozantine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Rozantine MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry Rozantine practice?
- Dr. Barry Rozantine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Rozantine practices Psychiatry near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Savannah Psychiatrists.