Dr. Barry Ruht MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 24th, 2016
Too money oriented and poor follow up but orthotist
Every time I went I had an X-ray and was sent to his orthotist. I went nine weeks waiting for orthotics and fabricated my own. My feet have not been the same since. I also often had to wait for a while to have an orthotic adjustment which is not good. I wouldn't recommend them st all.

July 26th, 2016
Awesome!

February 5th, 2016
Terrible office manager
Dr did not explain treatment had no idea what to expect sent prescriptions to his pharmacy why not mine? My knee is still the same as the first day I wked into his office over 1 month ago.

March 17th, 2015
This dr. Wanted to do knee replacement and my 2nd opinion says I do not need knee surgery

February 27th, 2015
Great diagnostician
Dr Ruht is obviously very knowlegable and diagnosed my problem as something quite different than what I thought it was. HIs orthodist/pedorthist, Lori is AWESOME!!!! She is also very knowlegable and really took the time to work with me and answer all my questions. I left the office with HOPE, something I haven't had in quite a while. Highly recommend.

February 25th, 2015
YOU NEED A BOOT
Makes a fantasy diagnosis base on our lack of knowledge and his shrewdness, then tells you that you need an expensive boot which he co conviently sells in his back room

February 18th, 2015
Stay away from this guy
This guy is an INSURANCE VAMPIRE...he will suck your policy dry. After numerous attempts to seek relief for my tendon injury, his lack of compassion and probably medical knowledge proved useless to me. The staff is rude and mostly focused on maximizing reimbursement..TO NOT GOT TO THIS GUY !!!!!!!!

February 5th, 2015
Good doctor
I have seen Dr. Ruht many times over the years. Everything he did for me has been excellent. I wish other doctors were like him. If there is something he is not sure about or thinks someone else can do better he says so. I recommend him because he takes pride in his work.

August 23rd, 2013
I went to this doctor after a referral from a friend. My friend advised me that this doctor was very slow to perform surgery and would not do surgery unless it was absolutely necessary. Being that I was in my mid 20s that was exactly what I was looking for. He also doesn't over prescribe medication and would rather solve the problem then over medicate. I went to him for several months and he definitely saved me from needing surgery and fixed the problems that I had going on at that time. He was extremely friendly, and yes he did tell me to google what was wrong with me, which I didn't mind because anyone truly concerned with getting better would do as much research as they could on what is wrong with them so they can be a part of the healing process. I would highly recommend and do highly recommend this doctor to all of my friends. His staff is also excellent and they offer the best and most private physical therapy I've ever seen. (Better then OAA for privacy and 1 on 1 care)

June 29th, 2013
Google it
Please do not go to this Dr. He rushed me to surgery and my pain is 1000 x's greater since. He never explained options, he said a long name then told me to google it. I was so surprised by his lack of attention, I should have known not to continue. This was before reviews on line were so well known. Very poor Doctor. Why he is still practicing, is a wonder.

April 9th, 2012
This doctor never really told me what was wrong ,he wasnt listenening to what I was telling him, He told me to google the two things he said I had .He gave me shoe inserts and charge me 20 dollars for them.He was terrible I will never go back.Any doctor who tells you to google something show he really dosen,t care for his patients. Doctors tell you to stay off the internet.I will be calling my insurance company tomorrow and let them know whats going on with this doctor,I was dumbfounded and did't realize what was going on until I left,he didnt even tell me to take any thing for the pain he just wanted to get out of the office with me.PLEASE DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR

February 16th, 2011
Great Dr
On every visit to Dr Ruht's office I had great service. He knows what he is doing, and addresses each problem as needed. Got my knee replaced and he could not have been more attentive.