A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Rumack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Rumack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumack graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rumack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Rumack practice?
- Dr. Barry Rumack practices Pediatrics and Clinical Pharmacology near Greenwood Village, CO.