A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Katz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- St Joseph Health Ctreastland
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Stephen Katz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Katz practice?
- Dr. Barry Katz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Katz practices Family Medicine near Summerville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC.
See Summerville Primary Care Doctors.